To keep you from burning out from the stresses of work and life, why not book your next travel now?
There are lots of health benefits of traveling to different places, some of which we know, such as broadening your perspective and encouraging you to lighten up in life. However, you need to be careful in choosing your next trip. Otherwise, you might run the risk of regretting your decision to rush to an unfamiliar destination.
Now, if you’re thinking about where to spend your next vacation, visiting Asia would be a great option. On this continent, you are sure to encounter fascinating people, delicious cuisine and historical sites.
To help you in plotting your trip, consider the following top Asian must-visit places.
Asian Sites That You Must Visit At Least Once in Your Life
- Macau – Whether you’re a pro or a first-time traveler, visiting Macau must be on top of your bucket list. Macau is known worldwide as the new gaming capital. In 2016 alone, the country recorded 30 million in the total of tourist influx, with most of the visitors spending their time inside the gaming hubs. Indeed, Macau is one of the top destinations in Asia, and no gaming aficionado or otherwise in the world would turn down the idea of visiting the “new Las Vegas.”
- Hong Kong – If you want to fuel your appetite with delicious foods, you will never have a hard time finding them in Hong Kong. From fine dining to local cuisine, the Hongkongers are sure to prepare the most delicious menu for you. Also, one of the best attractions in this country is The Peak Tram, a tramway in The Peak that has brought people 1,300 feet above sea level since 1888. So, if you’re not afraid of heights, this is a must-visit attraction for you.
- Thailand – If you want to unwind on picturesque beaches, visit Thailand. The white sand and beckoning sea water is sure to take all your burdens away. You can spend your leisure time at Maya Bay in Krabi, made famous by “The Beach.” You can also visit the Patong Grand Palace and the famous Temple of the Emerald Buddha while you are in Thailand.
- Cambodia – If you find the majestic remains of ancient temples fascinating, you must book your next trip to Cambodia. You can head to Siem Reap, also known as Asia’s grandest archaeological reserve. Communicating to locals is also not a problem since most of the people know how to speak English here.
- India – The first thing that probably comes to your mind when you hear India is the Taj Mahal, but there’s a lot more that this country could offer to visitors. You can also check the beautiful places like Leh and Ladakh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Uttarakhand.
- Vietnam – You will never forget the amazing scenery of the Mua Cave Viewpoint located in Ninh Bình, Vietnam. Now, if you want to visit some of the ethnic groups in this country, you can visit the Sa Pa territory. Here, you can find friendly people that would offer you even a free night’s stay. Also, if the weather is good, you can ask the villagers to take a walk on the trail to the Fansipan, which is the peak in the Indochinese Peninsula.
- Singapore – Most of the travelers preferred to visit this island-city-country due to its accessibility. Changi Airport Singapore, the country’s international airport and main gateway, is expediently connected to major cities in Southeast Asia, Middle Asia, South Asia and Australia. So, if you are just a new to traveling, better start your leap to Asia by visiting Singapore.
- The Philippines – From fine beaches and heritage sites down to the hospitable people, it’s all in the beautiful country of the Philippines. For hundreds of years, this country was under the direct control of Spain, which means you could start your trip by visiting the beautiful Roman Catholic churches. The splendid beaches of this country are also undisputed, especially the island of Boracay. So, if you want to relax and see and experience beautiful people and sites, don’t go too far without visiting the Philippines.
These are only eight places that you could visit to keep you away from the stresses in life. But remember, if you want to spend your grandest vacation, you can never go wrong if you visit Asia!